Matomo (formerly Piwik)
Unsere Website verwendet den Webanalysedienst Matomo. Matomo ist eine Open Source Lösung.
Matomo uses “cookies.” These are small text files that your web browser stores on your terminal device and that enable an analysis of website usage. Information generated by cookies about the use of our website is stored on our server. stored on our server. Before storage, your IP address is anonymized.
Cookies from Matomo remain on your terminal device until you delete them.
The setting of Matomo cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both our website and, if necessary, also advertising. to optimize.
No information about the use of this website stored in the Matomo cookie is passed on. The setting of cookies by your web browser can be prevented. However, some functions of our website could be restricted as a result.
You can deactivate the storage and use of your data here. Your browser sets an opt-out cookie, which prevents the storage of Matomo usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be removed. At a new visit to our website, the opt-out cookie to prevent the storage and use of your data must be set again.
Google (Universal) Analytics and Google Tag Manager
This website uses the web analysis tool “Google Analytics”, a service offered by Google Ireland Limited. The purpose of its use is the “needs-based design” of this website, which is carried out on the basis of a balancing of interests. The web analysis also enables us to detect and correct errors on the website, e.g. due to faulty links.
to correct them.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are only set after and based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can find more information about cookies in the “Cookies” section. If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can revoke your consent to the storage and use at any time under the following link: Renew or change your cookie consent.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Since we have activated the so-called IP anonymization on this website and have concluded a corresponding order processing agreement with Google, your IP address will, however, be truncated beforehand by Google within
Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA
and shortened there.
Google in the USA is certified according to the so-called “Privacy Shield” (list entry).
An appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed by Google.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) verfügbare Browser-Plugin herunterladen und installieren.
Google Tag Manager
Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through one interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not
does not collect any personal data. The tool takes care of triggering other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
are implemented. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Fonticons, Inc. for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and
display fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the servers of Fonticons, Inc. This enables Fonticons, Inc. to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) regarding the processing of your personal data against the data controller, which we inform you about below:
Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing that affect you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to
immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or
completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR: If we process your personal data in the context of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing with effect for the future at any time on grounds arising from your particular situation.
You can send us your objection via the contact channels indicated above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to continue processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. You can exercise the objection as described above. If you make use of your right to object, we will terminate the
processing of the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
Independent State Center for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein